What's something you've said recently that would make no sense in 2019?
2020 is half over, and it's fair to say Oman and the world has changed A TON in these past six months.
So there's a new trend on Twitter where people are answering the question: What's something you've said in the past six months that would make no sense to someone in 2019?
Here are some of the best responses . . .
1. "They wouldn't let me into the bank because I wasn't wearing a mask."
2. "That was a beautiful Zoom wedding.”
3. "I’m just heading to the beach, has anyone seen my mask?"
4. "You're invited to my daughter's drive-by 10th birthday."
5. "I might preemptively homeschool next year because it's going to happen anyway."
6. "I'm glad those locusts weren't worse."
7. "Mum, Dad, I don't care what you heard on TV, please don't inject yourselves with bleach.”
8. “The borders are shut. I can’t get back to where I live.”
9. “Yes!!!! Carrefour has disposable gloves… I thought they’d never get them!”
10. “Did you wipe down the groceries?”