What's in this year's Oscar gift bags?
The Academy stopped giving out those Oscar goodie bags back in 2006 . . . because the expensive gifts put an extra tax burden on the recipients.
But a company called Distinctive Assets, which has nothing to do with the Oscars, kind of took over by giving out "Everyone Wins" gift bags to 25 of the top acting and directing nominees.
This year's bag is worth "six figures," whatever that means. And here are some of the gifts it contains:
1. Plots of land in Scotland from a company called Highland Titles . . . which make recipients actual Lords and Ladies of Glencoe.
2. An all-inclusive stay at Turin Castle in Scotland.
3. Gold-flaked olive oil from Ariti.
4. Facial rejuvenation procedures from Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich.
5. Art Lipo body enhancements.